I haven't even finished my first cup of java yet but this has been a great day already! We got our Pre-Approval notices from the Embassy this morning. Yay!! One more step down. Now we are waiting for the social worker in Family Court to release their report so we can be entered into PGN.
We are leaving for our visit trip tomorrow. We are soooooo excited! I talked to our agency this morning - and the birth mother wants to meet us. WOW! That is huge - it doesn't usually happen. I am beyond thrilled that we get to meet her. But a little nervous too. I hope she likes us and I hope we give her a good feeling that we'll be great parents for her babies.
We are taking the laptop so check back over the next several days, I'm going to try to update this daily while we are there.
May 9, 2007
Pre-Approval and Visit Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations on PA and visit trip!!! And that ROCKS on getting to meet birth mom!!! How cool will that be! PLEASE update while you are gone!!! I check your blog every day.
Post a Comment