Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

May 29, 2007

In PGN? I hope so!

Our case update today said that our attorney "was planning to enter" our file to PGN on Friday, 5/25. Now the REAL wait begins.....

5 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Congratulations on being in PGN!! I know it is a long wait but you never know!!! Your almost there!!!! You will be picking them up before you know it.

Andrea

Jessica said...

I just watched the slideshow and I got a tear and then I started laughing...LOVE the baby bjorn pictures!! You guys look like naturals. I can't wait til you can bring them home!!! I'll say my prayers they get to come home soon. Love you guys! Jess

neal said...

i hope we're in there too baby!

Donna said...

Congratulations!! Hope your stay is SHORT lived!!!

Amy J. said...

I am so excited that this much progress has been made! I know you are just chomping at the bit to get them... You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Amy