skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Alex and Andi Show
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

May 17, 2007

We are home

Hi, we made it home just a little while ago. It's been a long couple of days and I haven't had a chance to do an update. I will post a recap of the visit tomorrow or Friday and will also post pictures. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Adoption Blogs

  • Our Guatemalan Blessings
  • Our Heart's Journey
  • Our Journey to Madelyn
  • The Adventure of Adopting Owen
  • Guatemalan Angel

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • In PGN? I hope so!
      • Waiting for an update
      • Visit Trip Recap
      • We are home
      • Mother's Day in Guatemala
      • Day 2 - Neal's View!!!!
      • Our first day with Alex and Andi
      • We made it!
      • And just when I thought my day couldn't get any be...
      • Pre-Approval and Visit Trip
    • ►  April (5)