I'm so excited! I told Neal when we started working with the agency and got our referral that I wanted to visit. That day is finally here. Well - the trip is planned and booked, anyway! We leave for Guatemala on May 10 and come back May 16. We got an awesome deal on both the room and the airline tickets - otherwise we probably wouldn't be going. The downside is we get to spend 8 hours each way in the Miami airport. I have NO IDEA what we'll do for 8 hours in an airport (well, I have one, but they might not let us on the plane if we spend 8 hours in the bar)...but that is a small price to pay to get to see our babies - and keep them for FOUR days. We'll be PROS by the end of the visit!
April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Marcy, that is awesome you guys are going to visit. I've now read the whole blog and I am so excited for you!!!!! I have no doubt you and Neal will keep yourselves entertained in the Miami airport :) They are such cuties!!!
Post a Comment