Wow, they are growing like weeds! I can't believe it...when we got their referral, Alex only weighed 4 lbs 14 oz. Three months later he weighs in at 14 lbs 1 oz! Holy crap! What are they feeding those kids?? Just kidding, we are so happy to see them so healthy. Andi weighed 6 lbs 10 oz at referral and now she weighs 13 lbs 7 oz. They are obviously being very well taken care of and we are absolutely thrilled about that....and so grateful that we have a fantastic foster family taking care of them. I cannot wait to tell them thank you for taking care of our babies.
So here are a few pictures....Alex was asleep the whole time so his pictures aren't too exciting but Andi was awake and they got some great ones of her. When I saw that first picture of Andi (the one of her looking down) I could have sworn she was a doll - not a real baby. I LOVE that picture. Enjoy!






4 comments:
SOOOO Cute -- do you think they look alike -- I think they do. Both have the round heads !!
Oh, they are soooo beautiful! Andi does look just like a doll (but not the one we gave your for your birthday!). I'm so glad they look healthy!
Too cute!!! I love their pics, they both look like doll babies!
Hi Marcy, nice to have found your blog! I only knew you by your forum user name so it's great to know your REAL name now!! LOL. Looking forward to following your progress!
Post a Comment