I've been trying all week to get this blog updated but I still don't have it done yet. Please keep checking back for new posts and pictures.
I've been trying all week to get this blog updated but I still don't have it done yet. Please keep checking back for new posts and pictures.
3 comments:
Welcome to motherhood. You no longer have control of your time. Want to see more pictures when you get a chance!
Take your time. It's not like you're BUSY or anything now... (too bad you can't hear the sarcasm in text). I check your blog daily, so when there is an update it's even more special!
I can't wait to meet your precious babies! love you- Amy
Hey! I'm so glad I thought to check! I emailed you awhile ago and was getting nervous!! I hate to call but please know you all are in my thoughts. Give the babies (and Neal) a kiss for me and show the babies our pix lots so they'll know us when we get to see them again!
Love you all,
Carla :)
P.S. You were all a hot item at the teachers' mtg. last week when we were asked what happened over the summer. :) Lots of oohs and ahhs and congrats!
Post a Comment