Yea!! Looks like you have things under control...?! Didn't know you finally got married. :) Looks like Alex is sitting up by himself real well. Love, Carla :)
So good to see pictures of those two beautiful and I do mean beautiful babies!!!! They look so happy! It is so good to see ya'll home and doing so well!
6 comments:
Great slide show! You have two beautiful babes. :)
Kerri and Ruby
Very cute --- they seem to look alot alike !
Yea!! Looks like you have things under control...?! Didn't know you finally got married. :) Looks like Alex is sitting up by himself real well.
Love,
Carla :)
So good to see pictures of those two beautiful and I do mean beautiful babies!!!! They look so happy! It is so good to see ya'll home and doing so well!
Andrea
Love the pictures!!! Thanks for posting!
Amy
You are a pro!! They are adorable. I can't wait to met them. Call me sometime. Miss you,
Paula
Post a Comment