Your kids are beautiful. I just found your blog through another Guatemalan twins blog. I have twin girls from Guatemala who are now 4 and have been home for a year. All of these kids are soooo great.
Nice work on the blog mom! They are so cute and they look exactly alike. They look like they are doing GREAT! Marin & I are coming to the beach this weekend, I hope we get to meet them!! Love, Jess
6 comments:
CUTIES !!!! I still can't believe how much they look alike !!
What little doll-babies! Too cute for words.
Kerri and Ruby
They do look alot alike!! I am a twin also so I know how much of a joy it is to be one. They will always be best friends!
Andrea
They are adorable and I LOVE their names. Especially 'Andi'.
Hi
Your kids are beautiful. I just found your blog through another Guatemalan twins blog. I have twin girls from Guatemala who are now 4 and have been home for a year. All of these kids are soooo great.
www.guatemalansisters.blogspot.com
Ruth
Nice work on the blog mom! They are so cute and they look exactly alike. They look like they are doing GREAT! Marin & I are coming to the beach this weekend, I hope we get to meet them!! Love, Jess
Post a Comment