First things first, I know everyone wants to know "WHEN ARE THE BABIES COMING!" Well, we've been waiting for pink for the past three weeks. Basically that means that in Guatemala, new birth certificates need to be issued and Visas issued for the kiddos. Visas were issued last Friday, we should be submitted for pink today and have it Thursday or Friday. So hopefully I will have another update for you Friday to let you know exactly when they are coming. For those of you watching timelines, it will be one month to the day from out to pink (if all goes as planned). We have Guatemala City birth certificates.
Lauren and my mother in law threw a FANTASTIC baby shower - I could not have asked for anything more. Everything was beautiful. We got a lot of great stuff! Here are a couple pictures:


My good friend Carol hand knitted this poncho for Andi - she also hand knitted a sweater for Alex. They are so nice, I love them!

3 comments:
Looks like you had a really nice shower! You will be traveling soon! I can't wait for you to go get Alex and Andi. They will be home soon! Hope you know when your EA is on Friday!!
Yay! Baby shower means babies are soon to come! I'll be watching for the next step to be greyed out!
Congrats! Looks like you got a lot of goodies!
Post a Comment