Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

July 19, 2007

Here we go!!

We finally have PINK! Our Embassy appointment is July 25th so we'll be home July 27th. Yay!! Wish us luck, we're gonna need it.

6 comments:

Torismom said...

I've been anxiously waiting you annoucement! Good luck!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

YAAAAAAAAY! I read it on the webboard but still had to comment here also. I am so happy for you! Alex and Andi will be home very soon! I will be praying for you while you are gone!

Andrea

Mak said...

Three years ago today, we landed in the Atlanta airport with Makenna in our arms. Treasure this time... it seems like forever ago!!! Your children are beautiful!

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bratzmom247 said...

I am so happy for you!!! You are in my prayers.