Our cribs and changer came in yesterday so we drove to North Charleston last night to pick it up. We were up until midnight putting the cribs together. Ok, so Neal did most of the work but I stayed up too.
The nursery is coming together, slowly but surely!
We don't have an update yet on when we are traveling. Honestly, I hope we don't get an update for at least another week - and I'll take two. We just aren't ready yet - we still have so much to do before they get here.
I have to send a shout out to my very good friend Lauren. She and my mother in law are hosting my baby shower and I got the invitation in the mail yesterday (which Lauren designed). I LOVE it! It's very cool - and matches the colors in the nursery exactly. It's definitely a great keepsake.

June 24, 2007
We have baby furniture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The nursery looks beautiful, we have similar taster!
GORGEOUS nursery:):)
Love your blog girly:)
JUlia
Beautiful Nursery!
Hugs,
Lisa..aka..Wesiemom♥
Post a Comment