Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

June 13, 2007

PRAISE GOD, WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it....I am sitting here just in shock right now. We are so unprepared! I literally JUST got off the phone to order cribs. LOL But that's ok, we'll figure it out.

Our agency anticipates that we'll be going to pick up Alex and Andi mid-July. Thanks so much to everyone for your prayers and thoughts, they are very much appreciated!

3 comments:

kathy Martin said...

What a fantastic time line! Congratulations and may you have speedy, safe travels! I have been following your blog and your children are adorable!!
Kathy
Waiting for Greyson
http://web.mac.com/kfm7741

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I just saw your news on the webboard! I am so happy for you. Maybe just maybe since we have the same attorney I will follow in your same footsteps with a short stay in PGN. But I have to get in there first. I am so happy for you and especially Alex & Andi. Hopefully you will have a fast pink also!
Andrea

Torismom said...

Ok, I'm never leaving your blog, because you have the quickest timeline ever and I am soooo want to soak up your good fortune! We were submitted to PGN on 5/29/07!