Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

June 15, 2007

The Nursery......

Well, there's not much there yet. But there ARE circles, lots of them. I did two walls, the one you see here, and the one opposite. Beyond that, I really don't know what I'm going to do. Right now, I guess just wait for the furniture to get here so we can put it together. I'm hoping it'll be here by next weekend so we at least have someplace for the babies to sleep!

3 comments:

Torismom said...

I LOVE it! Too funny, Myah's room is almost the same design except in pink and brown. I also notice you have a maltese....looks like one anyone. We have one too! Congrats again on your out!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I really like the nursery! I see you have been busy getting ready for those two to come home. They will be home soon!

Andrea said...

Cute nursery! We also have polka dots in our nursery. I have to tell you, my nickname is "Andi", so I love love love your daughter's name. Congrats on getting out of PGN-we got out a few days after you guys. Let's go PINK!!